At almost 8,000 feet above sea level, Naran is the main center of tourism in the Kaghan Valley. It is located 85 kilometers from Balakot. The town is situated on the bank of Kunharriver is also ideal for trout ﬁshing and situated easy grade rive on the bank of the Kunhar River at a point where the valley widens. The river is also quite smooth here and ideal for trout fishing and easy grade river rafting.With more than 100 hotels of different categories and a 60 beds capacity Youth Hostel. Naran is without doubt the main base for most tourists.There is one central bazaar where all the shops, restaurants and hotels are situated. Naran becomes alive only in summer starting in late May, when the snow melts and the road to Naran become passable. In winter majority of the population descends to warmer climates of Balakot and Mansehra. Most visitors stay in Naran for a few days while enjoying the various day excursions to Lake Saiful Muluk, Lalazar, Lake Lulusar and Babusar Pass. There are also several short walks and treks around Naran.
– Departure from Islamabad @ 5:00am sharp
– Breakfast in Abbotabad or Balakot
– Visit to shogran and Sari Paye
– Lunch at Shogran
– Drive to Naran at 03:00 PM
– Night Stay at Naran Hotel
– Breakfast at 07:00 AM
– Visit River Kunhar, PTDC site, Water Rafting at Kunhar (Who ever Interested)
– Visit Jalkadh
– Lulusar lake
– Visit Babusar Top
– Dinner, BBQ, Bonfire & Night stay at Naran in hotel.
– Breakfast at 07:00 AM.
– Visit Lake Saif Ul Malook on 4×4 Jeeps
– Departure for Islamabad at 12:00 AM
– Stop at Kawai Water Fall
– Reach Islamabad at 07:00 PM
– Arrive Lahore at 12:30 AM