At almost 8,000 feet above sea level, Naran is the main center of tourism in the Kaghan Valley. It is located 85 kilometers from Balakot. The town is situated on the bank of Kunharriver is also ideal for trout ﬁshing and situated easy grade rive on the bank of the Kunhar River at a point where the valley widens. The river is also quite smooth here and ideal for trout fishing and easy grade river rafting.With more than 100 hotels of different categories and a 60 beds capacity Youth Hostel. Naran is without doubt the main base for most tourists.There is one central bazaar where all the shops, restaurants and hotels are situated. Naran becomes alive only in summer starting in late May, when the snow melts and the road to Naran become passable. In winter majority of the population descends to warmer climates of Balakot and Mansehra. Most visitors stay in Naran for a few days while enjoying the various day excursions to Lake Saiful Muluk, Lalazar, Lake Lulusar and Babusar Pass. There are also several short walks and treks around Naran.
Islamabad / Lahore
– Start travel to Naran.
– Breakfast at Mansehra, Drive to Naran.
– Visit Abbottabad, Mansehra, Balakot, Mahandri, Kaghan while travelling to Naran.
– Visit Lake Saif ul Malook on jeeps.
– Dinner & overnight stay in hotel.
– Breakfast at Naran,
– Start travel towards Babusar pass,
– Enroute visit to Batakundi, Jalkhad, Besar, Lulusar Lake.
– Arrival Babusar Top. Explore Babusar.
– Lunch at Besar on return.
– Can do waterrafting (self-financed).
– Arrival Naran.
– Dinner & overnight stay at Naran.
– Breakfast at Naran.
– Travel To Shogran.
– Visit Siri Paye on jeeps. Explore Siri & paye Meadows.
– Arrival Shogran.
– Lunch at Shogran
– Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel at Shogran.
Breakfast at Shogran.
– Travel to Nathiagali.
– Visit Ayubia national park
– lunch at Nathiagali
– Dinner & overnight stay in Murree/ Nathiagali hotel.
– Breakfast at Nathai gali.
– Visit Murree
– Visit Mall Road
– Visit Patriyata
– Lunch at Pathriata
– Visit Lake view Park (Rawal Dam).
– Travel back.