Muzaffarabad is the capital of Azad Kashmir in Pakistan. It is located on the banks of the Jhelum and Neelum rivers. The district is bounded by North-West Frontier Province in the west, by the Kupwara and Baramulla districts of on the Indian side of the Line of Control in the east, and the Neelum District of Azad Kashmir in the north. The population of the district, according to the 1998 Census, was 725,000, and according to a 1999 projection, the population had risen to almost 741,000.
The Galiyat are popular due to the cool weather and resplendent scenery. They are withal very proximately located to areas with high population.
The mountains are covered by thick pine forests which give the Galiyat a unique character. It is one of the greenest areas of Pakistan and receives better rainfall than most areas. The resorts were developed by the British and you will visually perceive a plethora of colonial influence there.
The natural resplendency of the area lies in the pine forests which are a haven for wildlife and insects. Rhesus Monkeys wait to be victualed by curious tourists who may have arrived from diligent urban areas and have never visually perceived wildlife so close and taking pabulum from them. Other wild animals which occur here are Leopards, Red Fox, Porcupine, Wild Felines, Ebony Bear, Pheasants and an astronomically immense diversity of minute birds including Tits, Woodpeckers, Tree-creepers, Warblers and Parakeets.
There are plenty of ambulating trails in the Galiyat and some lead to the highest apexes of Miranjani and Mukshpuri, both which can be done in a day.
Islamabad / Lahore
– Pickup & Breafkfast at Islamabad.
– Visit Islamabad Faisal Masjid.
– Visit Islamabad Zoo, Damin e Koh and Monal.
– Travel to Murree Mall Road.
– Arrival Murree & Check in to Hiotel.
– Dinner & overnight stay in hotel Murree Mall road
– Breakfast at Murree Mall Road.
– Travel to Nathia Gali.
– Visit & Explore Nathia Gali.
– Lunch at Nathia Gali,
– Travel & visit to Ayubia National Park
– Dinner & overnight stay at Nathia Gali/Mall Road.
– Breakfast at Nathia Gali/Murree
– Visit Patriata
– Visit Pindi & Kashmir points.
– Lunch at Kashmir Point.
– Arrival Bck to Mall Road.
– Dinner & overnight stay at Mall Road
– Breakfast at Murree Mall Road
– Travel to Neelum & Jhelum Junction
– Arrival Junction Point
– Lunch at Muzaffarabad.
– Visit Muzaffarabad.
– Dinner & Overnight stay at Muzaffarabad.
– Breakfasta at Muzaffarabad.
– Visit Lake View park / Rawal Dam
– Back to home.