8 Days Trip To Skardu, Hunza & Khunjrab
[Friday Night to Saturday Night]
—Package from Lahore/Islamabad:
Rs. 35,000/- Per head. [3-4 persons sharing per room]
Rs. 42,000/- Per head. [Couple/Twin sharing room]
—Package from Karachi:
Rs. 42,500/- Per head. [3-4 persons sharing per room]
Rs. 49,000/- Per head. [Couple/Twin sharing room]
[12 Days Trip Including Economy Class Return Train Tickets From Karachi & Extra Night Hotel stay in Lahore/Islamabad]
*Limited seats only on first come-first serve basis.
Females, Families, Couples, Bachelors & students are highly encouraged to join the trip [Family Environment]
#Karachi & other cities participants can also join us either in Lahore & Islamabad.
-We can arrange travel arrangements, hotel accommodation and pick & drop on request.
For Booking Information & Further Details About Your Trip Feel Free To Contact On Following No’s
0304-4852238 | 0330-0389478 | 0333-7171203
—Booking Advance: Rs. 5,000/- advance or full payment.
—Remaining payment : At the time of departure.
—Kids age 3-8 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
—Kids age < 3: Free of charge in Lap or on folding seat if available.
Hazara Motorway | Batgaram | Besham | Dassu | Chilas | Nanga Parbat View Point | Mountain Junction Point | Skardu | Shangrila Lake & Resort | Upper Kachura Lake | Shigar Cold Desert | Shigar Fort | Manthoka Waterfall | Bashoo Valley | Rakaposhi View Point | Hunza | Gojal | Altit Fort | Baltit Fort | Karimabad | Attabad Lake | Hussaini Bridge | Passu | Sost | Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
SEAT ARRANGEMENT POLICY
Seats Will be Allotted Before Departure By Tour Management For Your Convenience And Will Shuffle During The Tour. For Any Specific Seat Demand By Any Client, 1000/Seat/Day Will Be Charged.
MAIN PICK UP POINTS
Lahore: PSO Pump, Thokar Niaz Baig, Near Daewoo Bus Terminal
Islamabad/Rawalpindi: Daewoo Terminal, EME near NUST University
1. BANK DEPOSIT:
a: Deposit Rs. 5,000/- advance or full Payment in the following account :
TRIP TRAILS PAKISTAN
Account Number : 04961006536920
Branch Name : Alfalah bank Shabqadar Branch Peshawar
Branch Code 0496
Account title: Waqas Amjad
Account No: 0411 7900 815703
HBL Samanabad Baranch, Lhr.
Account title: Waqas Amjad
Account number: 02540104652725
Meezan Bank Zahoor Elahi Road Branch, Lhr.
2. EASY PAISA /JAZZ CASH:
Title: Waqas Amjad
For EasyPaisa: 0331-4582233
For JazzCash: 0304-4852238
3. VISIT OUR OFFICE:
Visit Our Office To Deposit Cash Amount.
Location: G-64, Al Latif Center, Main Boulevard Gulberg 3, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
SMS below details on the following # 0331-4582233
i)Name, CNIC, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total Amount
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
- The members should not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Cancellation Policy:
=> 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
=> 3 days or more? 50% cancellation charge does apply.
=> 7 days or more ? 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- No amount will be refund if any persons leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.